Cissus Quadrangularis is an all-natural medicinal plant native to Africa and Asia, known as the “Bone Setter” it has used for thousands of years by local tribes for a wide range of health benefits and more recently has become popular among bodybuilders and athletes due to it’s ability to support healthy bones and rebuild cartilage to bolster joints. Weather you are a weightlifter looking to support your joints and bones, or simply trying to reduce joint pain, this pure pharmaceutical grade extract of Cissus Quadrangularis by VitaMonk is sure to help you. Did I mention this Cissus joint supplement is vegetarian and vegan friendly?
- Supports bone strength & bolster joints
- Improves (and repair) joint and bone health.
- REBUILDS & promote healthy cartilage
- Optimizes stress and hormones (cortisol & testosterone).
- Supports pain management
About Cissus Quadrangularis
Cissus Quadrangularis is a vine native to Africa and parts of Asia. One of the most commonly used medicinal plants in Thailand, all parts of the plant have been utilized in traditional African and Ayurvedic medicine for decades.
Cissus Quadrangularis is most often known for it’s ability to strengthen bones and rebuild cartilage to bolster joints, however it’s also often used for weight loss and conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, hemorrhoids, and many others, although studies are lacking to verify these health benefits.
Extract is taken from the Cissus Quadrangularis plant, which contains high amounts of ketosteroids, a compound that has antioxidant, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
How Does Cissus Quadrangularis Work?
When you consume cissus extract in supplements, it increases IGF (insulin-like growth factor) signaling. This hormones main role in the body is to stimulate growth and repair, but it also:
- Promotes mineral retention and growth in the bones
- Produces endocrine, paracrine, and autocrine effects
- Acts as a pain killer
- Can reduce inflammation
Cissus Quadrangularis – Bone and Joint Supplement | Benefits
- Joints and Muscles – Cissus quadrangularis benefits the musculoskeletal system. It’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce both acute and chronic joint flare-ups, it acts as a quick-acting pain killer, and it has sedative and muscle relaxing properties that activate within 30 minutes after consumption.
- Bone Strength – The ability of cissus quadrangularis to increase IGF, helps Cissus to promote bone growth, mineral density, and increase bone tensile strength (it’s ability to withstand impacts and force from physical activies involved in sports or exercise. This also means it can help remedy the weakening of bones with age or due to bone related health conditions.
- Enhances sleep
- Act as a fat loss agent
- Improves the healing rate of bone fractures
- Help control blood glucose
- Decreases cortisol
- Combats allergies
- Increases libido
Cissus Quadrangularis – Bone and Joint Supplement | Specifics
- Vegetarian friendly, but Not certified Vegan – This nootropic stack utilizes pure supplements which only use binding / caking agents that do not contain animal derivatives.
- Multiple studies have demonstrated that individuals (including athletes) who took 300mg of cissus daily for 8-30 weeks experienced no adverse effects.
Cissus Quadrangularis – Bone and Joint Supplement | Additional Info
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Caution: Do not exceed state dose.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Cissus may have negative interactions with drugs that treat diabetes. This is because cissus may lower blood sugar. Contact your GP before supplementing with Cissus, if you are taking medications for diabetes.
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
- Keep away from children at all times.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- For allergens, please see ingredients.
Shipping & Handling: This is an affiliate product, and checkout takes place on the manufacturers website.