High quality pharmaceutical grade Biotin 10mg tablets. All-natural and Vegan friendly. Manufactured in the UK and imported into Canada. Packaged and delivered by a very small 1-2 employee (family members) 100% Canadian Business. Buy your Vegan Biotin 10mg Canada.
Biotin is a complex B vitamin (B7) also known as Vitamin H, D-Biotin, Coenzyme R or W Factor. Biotin is essential to biological processes by helping convert food into energy, while promoting healthy: liver, nervous system, skin, eyes, and hair. Biotin deficiency is rare due to it’s presence in foods common in the diet of developed countries.
Biotin is especially important for pregnant women, or those at increased risk of deficiency such as people with intestinal issues which may cause malabsorption such as in chron’s disease, leaky gut syndrome, Celiac disease, or those wo have prolonged use of antibiotics or anti-seizure medicine.
“As an a vegan of 8+ years and a student of nutrition, I am extremely picky about what supplements I take, and I only sell or recommend supplements that I take myself. These are vegan friendly, but they are honestly cheaper then many non-vegan supplements. Also I run blogs that write about health to help others.” –HippieTech
Shipping & Handling – As a small business I only order small amounts of product each month. I sometimes list the new stock before it arrives so it may be 7-10 days before it ships. I know this can’t compete with Amazon, but I hope you can understand that I run this business myself from home and only have the resources to handle small orders.
Returns – I hand check each package before delivery but I’ll gladly accept returns on damaged products or if you are unsatisfied with the product.
Vegan Biotin 10mg Canada | Ingredients
- Microcrystalline cellulose (binding agent)
- Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
- 10000ug (10mg) D-Biotin
- One tablet contains 10,000ug of D-Biotin which equates to 20,000% of the nutritional reference value (NRV)
Vegan Biotin 10mg Canada | Specifics
- Vegetarian friendly, but Not certified Vegan – This is pure Biotin and only uses binding / caking agents that do not contain animal derivatives
- Biotin is very safe to take as studies show it is rapidly absorbed and excess Biotin is excreted in the urine (much like Vitamin C). There is currently no known threat of consuming too much biotin aside from maybe reducing absorption of some other vitamins.
- Essential to healthy skin, hair, and nails – Prevents symptoms such as brittle nails, splitting hair or irritated dry skin.
- Helps keep skin moisturized and youthful
- Many commercial companies include biotin in their beauty products, as it is extremely effective.
- Helps proactively protect against skin conditions – such as fungal infections, and acne
- Actively recommended by oncologists – for cancer patients to strengthen hair and nails damaged by chemo treatments
- Supports a healthy metabolism – Biotin converts food you eat into energy you use
- Helps metabolize sugars – which can reduce risk of type 2 diabetes. Biotin can lower blood pressure of those suffering from diabetes, it stimulates production of insulin which helps maintain glucose levels
- Supports heart health – biotin helps reduce factors common to heart disease including: inflammation, heart attacks, stroke and atherosclerosis. It goes this by increasing good (HDL) cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol (LDL)
- Supports a healthy nervous system – plays a role in stimulating neurotransmitter activity to deliver nerve signals.
- Helps prevent risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease – due to it’s positive effects on the nervous system
- Supports thyroid function – helps prevent adrenal fatigue and stimulates healthy thyroid activity. Thyroid is essential to health due to it’s vital role in biological functions including: energy, mood, pain signaling, sleep and hunger. If you have a thyroid function speak to your family physician before supplementing.
- Helps with muscle repair and growth
- Helps prevent achy joints and stiff or sore muscles by reducing inflammation
- Deficiency can cause: weight gain, digestive issues, fatigue, low energy, loss of appetite, mood swings, and diabetes.
- Skin medications such as Accutane may decrease the body’s ability to absorb and use vitamin B7. Other factors known to decrease the body’s level of biotin are certain digestive disorders, taking certain anti-seizure medications, and taking oral antibiotics.
- Some studies suggest biotin can help to stabilize or even reverse multiple sclerosis
Vegan Biotin 10mg Canada | Additional Info
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Caution: Do not exceed state dose.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
- Keep away from children at all times.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- For allergens, please see ingredients.