High quality pharmaceutical grade Folic Acid 400mcg tablets. All-natural and Vegan friendly. Manufactured in the UK and imported into Canada. Packaged and delivered by a very small 1-2 employee (family members) 100% Canadian Business. Buy your Vegan Folic Acid 400mcg Canada.
About Folic Acid
Folic Acid is the part of Vitamin B complex alongside: thiamine, riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and more. This vitamin vital nutrient for your body. Especially useful for those trying to raise hemoglobin post-chemo treatments, or for women pregnant or trying to conceive.
“As an a vegan of 8+ years and a student of nutrition, I am extremely picky about what supplements I take, and I only sell or recommend supplements that I take myself. These are vegan friendly, but they are honestly cheaper then many non-vegan supplements. Also I run blogs that write about health to help others.” –HippieTech
Shipping & Handling – As a small business I only order small amounts of product each month. I sometimes list the new stock before it arrives so it may be 7-10 days before it ships. I know this can’t compete with Amazon, but I hope you can understand that I run this business myself from home and only have the resources to handle small orders.
Returns – I hand check each package before delivery but I’ll gladly accept returns on damaged products or if you are unsatisfied with the product.
Vegan Folic Acid 400mcg Canada | Ingredients
- Microcrystalline cellulose (binding agent)
- 167mg garcinia cambogia extract (6:1 concentrated extract equal to 1000mg raw herb
- Magnesium stearate (anti-caking agent)
Vegan Folic Acid 400mcg Canada | Specifics
- Vegetarian friendly, but Not certified Vegan – This is pure Folic Acid and only uses binding / caking agents that do not contain animal derivatives
- Helps to create red blood cells
- Guards against anemia
- Supports pregnancy – Folic Acid reduces risk of birth defects
- Improves heart health
- Prevents stroke
- Improves male fertility
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Reduces LDL cholesterol
- Reduces risk or Alzheimer’s
- Helps with depression
- Promotes healthier skin
- Prevents age-related macular degeneration
- Supports Cervical Health
- Supports neurological system and brain health
- Strengthens bones
- Helps with chronic kidney disease
- Helps promote oral / gum health
- Helps prevent diabetes
- Folic acid was added to a fortification program in the US and Canada due to it’s purported positive health effects on disease and cancer prevention
- Some studies suggest Folic Acid can help prevent certain types of cancer such as: colon, cervical and lung cancers. Low or deficient folate is associated with increased risk of many cancers
- Excessive Folic Acid supplementation has been shown in some studies to increase prostate or other cancer risk. It is recommended to acquire folate through diet, and only use Folic Acid in moderation to address specific health conditions or concerns
Vegan Folic Acid 400mcg Canada | Additional Info
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Caution: Do not exceed state dose.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
- Keep away from children at all times.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- For allergens, please see ingredients.