This premium quality Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7, contains 10,000 IU of Vitamin D3 and 200mcg of Vitamin K2 in it’s most bioavailable form, MK7. This D3 and K2 supplement is gluten free, non-GMO, free from artificial sweeteners, additives or allergens and third party lab tested to ensure purity and strength. Because these use lanolin (extracted from wool) they are not vegan, but but wool is sourced cruelty free, and therefore suitable for vegetarians. Sourced from the UK, this is hands down one of the highest quality Vitamin D3 and K2 MK7 supplements on the market!
- 100% all-natural supplement (no synthetic compounds)
- 100% natural all-trans vitamin K2 as MK7
- Extra Strength D3 10000IU and 200 mcg K2 per capsule
- Has very high bioavailability and bioactivity
- K2 MK7 is Produced using natto fermentation
- Free from synthetic Vitamin D3 or K2
- Free from additives and allergens
- NO Gluten, Wheat, dairy, lactose, alcohol, aluminum, BPAs, caffeine, chlorine, Gelatin, high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or sweeteners, yeast or soy
- Independent Lab Tested for Purity & Strength
- Uses “cruelty free” Lanolin (extract from wool) making it suitable for vegetarians, but not vegan friendly
- Easily digested formula
- Safe & Effective
- Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose (capsule)
- Natural Vitamin D3 from Lanolin (cholecalciferol)
- Natural Vitamin K2 as all-trans Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- Corn Starch (Filler)
- Guaranteed pure and free from additives
Directions & Recommended Use
Take 1 capsule daily with a glass of water or as suggested by your medical practitioner.
- Caution: Do not exceed state dose.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking prescription medication or under medical supervision it is advisable to consult a GP prior to taking any supplements.
- This product is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Discontinue use and consult a GP if adverse reactions occur.
- Not suitable for persons under the age of 18.
- Keep away from children at all times.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- For allergens, please see ingredients.
- Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place
- Protect from sunlight and moisture
- Do not store in the refrigerator
- Leave the desiccant in the container
- Keep out of reach of children
Independent Lab Tested | Purity & Strength
All supplements by Nature & Fitness aka Mother Nature, are tested by an independent lab to ensure purity and strength. By hiring an independent lab, this ensures there is no conflict of interest in the results of the analysis on this supplement! This also lets you shop confidently knowing that this Vitamin D3 and K2 supplement in in fact 100% natural (not synthetic), free of additives, fillers or synthetic compounds, and provides the high strength dose stated on the label.
Guaranteed Free from Artificial Vitamin K2 | 100% Natural Vitamin K2
It’s estimated that over 90% of all currently available vitamin K2 products on the market, contain artificially produced vitamin K2. However Nature & Fitness Vitamin K2 MK7 contains only the natural, bioactive all-trans form of Vitamin K2.
Vitamin D3 10000 IU | The Sunshine Vitamin
Vitamin D3 is produced by your skin in response to sunlight, it helps your body absorb calcium and is essential for immune function, while supporting lung health, muscle strength, bone formation & more!
10,000 IUs of Vitamin D, is equivalent to roughly 20 minutes in the sun with your shirt off! The recommended daily intake of Vitamin D3 is around 400 IU in Canada and 400 IU – 800 IU according to NIH, you can see how this dose is grossly insufficient, when compared to what you absorb naturally through exposure to sunlight. Many new studies suggest 1,000 IU-4,000IU of D3 daily or higher!
If you are outside in the sun often, you can take that into consideration and lower your supplemental dose of D3. On the other hand if you are indoors often (such as for work), or if it is Winter (shorter days, more clothing & less outdoor time), then you may want to increase your dosage of D3 substantially.
Vitamin K and K2 – What is MK7?
Check out our Article for more information on Vitamin K2
Vitamin K activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism, and heart health. One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys.
Vitamin K1 only comes in its one form. On the other hand vitamin K2 is broken down further, depending on the length of its compound chains, into MK4 through MK13. In controlled studies in people, researchers found that vitamin K2 supplements generally improve bone and heart health, while vitamin K1 has no significant benefits.
Vitamin K2 MK7 (also known as vitamin K2-7, the MK7 comes from menaquinone 7) is widely regarded as being the most efficient and effective form of vitamin K2. A recent study revealed that of all the K2 vitamins, vitamin K2 MK7 is the version with the highest bioavailability, meaning it is more easily absorbed by your body and stays active for a longer time.
Why Vitamin D3 and K2? | Synergy
Vitamin D’s primary role is to help your body absorb calcium, by ensuring your body draws the maximum amount of calcium from your diet. However vitamin D doesn’t direct where calcium is deposited, which can create a toxic situation where high levels of calcium go into your soft tissues (detrimental to your health), instead of into your bones and teeth where it can benefit your health.
So while Vitamin D raises your calcium levels, Vitamin K2 helps to safely route that calcium where it belongs, making it a cofactor in maintaining an optimal balance of Vitamin D and Calcium. More Info.
There are no reviews yet.